Ebook - Lowes Transport Managers and Operators Handbook 2020
Please note this is an eBook. You will receive a link to download the ebook. Once you've downloaded the ebook we recommend that you delete the download link as every time it's clicked it registers another purchase and you will be charged.
Now in its 50th edition, Lowe's Transport Manager's and Operator's Handbook 2020 is the most comprehensive guide available to the operational rules and guidelines governing the UK, Ireland and the EU's road transport operators. This best-selling handbook is an essential reference and explores in detail the most pressing issues in today's road transport industry. It includes details on professional competence, insurance, international transport of animals, dangerous and perishable goods, international haulage and customs procedures. This manual includes guidance for drivers in the Republic of Ireland and mainland Europe, along with the rules and penalties governing these regions.
Lowe's Transport Manager's and Operator's Handbook 2020 is the essential reference source for any transport manager, fleet operator, owner-driver haulier or student involved in the transport industry. This new edition has been thoroughly updated and revised to reflect the latest developments, covering changes to EU drivers' hours, HM Customs, tachograph rules for AETR rules and intermodal freight material.
Guidelines to downloading an eBook
Please be aware that the eBook you have purchased is protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management) at the publisher’s request. When you click on your eBook download link, a urllink.acsm file will download; this file is not the eBook but the licence which allows you to download and retrieve the eBook file. To open your eBook, you will need an Adobe ID and an eReader application called Adobe Digital Editions, NOT Adobe Reader.
To open your eBook on a PC or Mac, please take the following steps:
- Ensure that you have created an Adobe ID on the Adobe website, if you do not have one, please go to the Adobe website and on the top-right corner, press ‘Sign In’ and then ‘Get an Adobe ID’, then fill in your details and then verify your Adobe ID via your email confirmation.
- Download and install Adobe Digital Editions onto your PC and authorise it with your Adobe ID via
the ‘Help’ menu before downloading the eBook.
- Once Adobe Digital Editions has installed and has been authorised, click on your eBook download link. Depending on which web browser you use, you may be given the option to either ‘Save file’ or
‘Open file with…’.
- Choose 'Open with.... ' Adobe Digital Editions (default) then ADE should download your eBook and display it ready for reading. Some web browsers, such as Google Chrome and Opera do not give you the option (by default) to ‘Open file with…’, instead, it automatically saves the file.
- You can then open ADE and either drag and drop the ACSM file in or go to ‘File’ and ‘Add to Library’.
If you are using a tablet or a smartphone, you may download either the Adobe Digital Editions or PocketBook Reader app. Please remember to authorise either of these eReader apps with your Adobe ID and password before downloading your eBook.
Authorising with an Adobe ID allows the eBook to be viewed on to up to six different devices.
If you are getting any errors please provide us with as much information as possible e.g. the device being used, the software/version and if there are any error messages, please be sure to give us the full error message and if possible screenshots.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.